Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Birthday BRYNN

Brynn in her new church clothes..special for her birthday! (above)
Decorating and blowing out the candles (below)





WOW! Brynn you are 8 years old!! Time as sure flown by! I Love you SO much. You have been
such a blessing in our home. You are so full of love and laughter. You are a wonderful daughter, sister (big and little) and a wonderful friend. I'm so proud of you for choosing to be baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I'm so proud that I get to be your mom. I hope you understand this very important decision you have made. Brynn you are such a joy. Keep being who you are and you will go far in this lifetime.
Right now you are in 2nd grade and loving it. You have many nicknames such as Brynnie, birdie, bb, brynnstorm and ninja. Yes I said NINJA! You love to wrestle and be silly!
Happy Birthday to the girl who makes me laugh every day! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: