Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ward Christmas Party


We had a great christmas party this year! Santa came!!! WAHOOO!! although earlier
that day we had visited Santa somewhere else and Brynn said to me.. "hey mom this
isn't the same santa" oooops!!!! Look at Carter who is so into his candy and trying so
hard to unwrap it that he is oblivious to santa...
I really wish I would of taken a picture of the decorations. They were awesome! I was to busy chasing a certain wildboy around. I'll see if I can find some from someone else!

2 comments:

sylvia said...

hey go to www.abc4.com then to good things utah on that page they have a i-phone app for santa

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

Okay Al, you REALLY need to update your blog! For crying outloud! It's the only connection I have to my family that lives way to far away from me :(. Do it now!