Friday, January 16, 2009

WOW 6 Years old



LOVES
Friends
Family
Dress up
changing clothes (up to5 tims a day)
Pb&J's
School
The Gospel
WHAT WE LOVE
She isn't afraid to share what she
is feeling especially when it comes
to the Gospel. I find her often sitting
somewhere saying a prayer for
herself or others. Brynn You have
the sweetest spirit. We know
that you adore Carter and love your
big sister Hailey very much.
I love how you will come and "cuddle" with
me and watch a movie after school.
I also love how you wake me up
in the morning with your whispers.
BRYNN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

WRYUN said...

I can't believe how big she is! Happy Birthday Brynn!!! What a sweetheart. I hope she always stays the same, especially when it comes to sharing the gospel. Hope she has a great day. I can't believe how much she looks like you Allyson!

Sarah Bogh said...

Happy Birthday Brynn!!!!

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

I can't belive she is six! I know its cheesy, but it seriously feels like I was holding her at the hospital yesterday! If I were to pick a favorite neice, Hailey and Brynn would definately be it! Ha ha! Love you! Give the girls hugs for me!

Moonpie's Mom said...

GEORGEOUS!!!! That is all i have to say. And happy anniversary, i always think of you guys on my birhtday!!